Heart Rate Products
60beat ® BLUE Heart Rate
The Blue heart rate chest strap wirelessly communicates with the iPhone 4S and 5 (and other devices) without the use of a dongle
The Blue Heart Rate transmits with a digital signal to avoid crosstalk and interference. The signal can transmit up to 50 feet or more
There are more than 50 Apps that work directly with the BLUE and provide real-time heart rate information for running, cycling, walking, wellness, weight loss and more
RX - 60beat®
If you have an older iPhone (4G or older) then the 60beat Receiver connects your heart rate to your iphone through your headphone jack. Simply plug the RX into your iPhone, start compatible Apps and your heart rate monitor data now shows up on your iphone.
60beat RX receives the signal from any Polar compatible or 5Khz heart rate monitor chest strap
With 60beat your heart rate is now continuously displayed on your smartphone and connects to elements like your favorite playlists, GPS, the internet, Facebook, Dailymile and the best fitness Apps.
On your arm, mounted on your bike or in your pocket you now have access to real-time fitness information.
- Pass Through: You can still listen to music by plugging your headphones directly into the RX, allowing heart rate and music at the same time
- Perfect for running, biking, walking or whenever music and heart rate are important.
- The RX does not require a battery(it uses power from the headphone jack) and a hard plastic case (1.0"x0.80"x0.36")
- Fits any standard 3.5mm headphone jack. Compatible with iPhone and most Androids
- Designed to pick-up a heart rate signal up to 0.8 meters away